Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Whoppie!

My feet are aching so bad right now…

Today I had to attend an event at Putrajaya to help out at the media registration table. It’s regarding Forbes Asia Fab 50 and Businessman Awards. Basically it’s to introduce the new CEO of DHL, Mr. Dan Hugh. I was only there for the DHL Exclusive Media Roundtable and for the private cocktail. From 11am till 5:40pm BAYBEH! Gila tiring, summore had to take the train back from Putrajaya. Standing like hell in the train, no seating place left all the way back home.

Well, at least I had a good company in the train ride back from Putrajaya to KL Sentral. She’s one of the media people who attended the Media Rountable and press conference. She’s from NSTP. Really nice lady to talk to. I got some insight on her experience as a journalist and other stuff. Haha, can build good relations with her. Hope to see her again in future events.

Tee-hee-hee, best part of my whole day was free food! *grins*

Caterers from DELicious, McD for lunch, and satay and other stuff for the private cocktail.

Felt damn bad I couldn’t eat my OWN lunch that my mum cooked for me in the wee hours of the morning. ARGH! Didn’t know we were going to leave at 10:30am. So I left my food at the office. Thought can be back to eat it, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO, stayed back quite long. So I told Audrey, Kerry and Denise to makan it. Haih, I think only Aud ate abit, she said she was too full. I’m sick of McDs man. I think this is the 3rd time this month that I ate it. *sighs*. Tak baik tu.

Shit shit shit. I was supposed to call JJ for Ean’s hp number, and the other Friends of Fitness First today, but didn’t manage because I had to leave for the event. =(

Basically, I’m calling them up, inviting them to the opening of the 12th Fitness First outlet which will be at Bukit Tinggi, Klang, and asking for their email add so I can send them the full details.

*squeals like a lil girl*

Eeeeee!!! Yesterday I got to talk to Andy Azwin! Gosh, his voice is super duper gentlemanly and friendly. Thank god the background was quiet, like really quiet, almost like in a small room. So can fully focus on his lovely voice *grins*. Gosh, now I know how Siew Pheng (my supervisor) felt like when she met him in person. Though I didn’t, but talking to him actually made my day! Haha, it’s so called for that his callerback ringtone is the song from his band Estrange “Itu Kamu”. Best song I’ve heard. Hope he attends the event. Would SOooOoo love to see him in person.

Ok, well, I’ve already called and sent emails to most of the Friends of Fitness First. Just that the rest whom I haven’t contacted and emailed, I’ve gotta complete it pronto.

Can’t wait to call Will Quah tomorrow! *double grins*

But damn, I don’t think he can make it for the event since it’s at 10:30am on Thursday next week. *Grrr* Well, what to do? He’s got that breakfast show from 6-10am on Red.fm. Doubt he can be in time for the grand opening. What bad luck… OR maybe he’ll skip the breakfast show for it…

WAHLAUUUUUUUuuuuWEHHHhhhhhhh….

I’m so in dreamland right now. I think I really need my sleep now after a really long day.

K, I’m done soaking my feet.

Till next time!

1 comment:

Bena said...

ur internship sounds so fun! hehehe hope u have a GrEaT DaY tomorrow.

I am sure u will tee hee. muahahaha!