Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm just bored...

Last last Saturday I went to over to 1 Utama at 4 something, Syafiq and Giresh picked me up from my place and we made our way to go meet up with Kerry who’s doing her World Contraceptive Day Roadshow there. Hehee, the mascot damn funny looking, a guy dressed up as a baby. Scaryyyyy… Giresh and Syafiq were both wearing leather jackets, so they said that they looked like they were my bodyguards. So I was like walking in the center while both were on my side trying to look macho. LOL. Said they were protecting Lim Goh Tong’s daughter. Pffftt, my arselah.

Kerry like so semangat giving out flyers and booklets to passersby. Such a good girl.

Well, soon after we had to leave Kerry to do her thang coz Giresh had to go for a family function. Sad, we stayed there at 1 U for like what, 1 hour?!?!

*sighs* When they sent me back, I had to wait for Audrey to come pick me up to go to her place in Klang to celebrate her brother’s Birthday, Eric.

It was cool! We played this game called Suck N’ Blow using a RM1 note. Passing it by sucking it then blowing it to someone else’s mouth. Rule is, must have the opposite sex on either side of you. Makes it interesting that way.

I had a great time that night. Didn’t sleep AT ALL, was talking to Eric and Thiam Sin (neighbour) the whole time while everyone was sleeping. I have this theory that if I stay up the whole night or let’s say early morning, I can make my weekends last longer. Interesting eh?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Last Tuesday, our company had a Christmas party at LaBodega, Bangsar. Kerry and Audrey were both the organizers of the party. GREAT JOB GUYS! So proud of yall *sobz*

The head of PR dept Andora is soooo funny that night. Super hilarious. We thought she was drunk, but apparently that’s how she is outside the office. WAHAHAHHAHA!

Omg, laugh till can die!



Here’s the pictures to show you how it was…



LaBodega Bar




LaBodega Lounge




LaBodega Lounge



Magician David Lai doing his spoon trick...




Card tricks...




the food was ok...nothing to shout about, nor jump for joy...



Meet the ORGANIZERS!! *applause*






This is where we played games like Sharades and Taboo. Killer fun.



We were bored of the sweet proper poses, so this is what happenedlah... *swt*


"Drunk" Andora in in the center with the bright red V neck blouse.


Here comes the many depressed moments of Shenli...


...me like!



"Life hurts" *sighs* It cuts through like a bag of peanuts....0_o


"Oh God, why lah, WHY my life suck so bad...?"



Me: *GRINS* LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I’m so missing my internet at home…*sighs* So I’ve been going out more nowadays.

Kerry, Audrey, KAREN, Jacqkie, Carol, Shafiq, Giresh, Chako, and I went to Maison to have a good time last Thursday.

Awesome good time! Bloody good time!


Too bad I didn’t have time to put on any make up bloody hell…Was in parade walking around on my own then at 6 something Kerry smsed “we’re leaving now”. Aiyohh, I was like shocked then rushed home quickly to get ready. So in the pictures I was pretty colourless. *grins*

It was so good that we all gathered together to once again like old time sake.
I also met Syafiq (secondary school mate) there at Maison. Hahaha, the feller damn high. Drank too much Dewars. But it was fun partying with him. He’s like a bunny that never stops banging. LOL. Gawd, what the hell am I sayin???

Anyways…



































Sex on a Beach, Illusion, and Baileys... Interesting name, the first one.









The effects of Sex on a Beach. lol, just kidding =P






























~END~

3 comments:

Jacqkie Rowena said...

I knew you guys would do good for the xmas party!

OMG. I can almost see my babies there.

*runs and hide*

Swee said...

Jacqkie: LOL, your babies!! can see Aud's babies too for heavans sake.

Of course, it's kerry and audrey's hasil kerja mahh, all the blood sweat and tears in that event. They did a great job weih!

Sara said...

u look good in the bikini :)