Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Party-Harty

HEY YALLL!!

Guess who’s back in Malaysia????

*sings* Guess who’s back, back again, kish is back, tell a friend *sings*

Lol. Was that lame to turn it into a song? Thought so… =_=”

Gosh, the dude gave me a shock at Bangsar last Thursday. Moreover, my mates knew about it except me. Damn sad, I’m always the last to know.


A-L-W-A-Y-S-!


If you guys didn’t know, he’ll be here up till February. So hurry and make reservations with him! If not, then prepare to regret kao kao. Wahahaha, bak kut tehhhhhhh!!! I need to make set a day for that. Soon soon.

GAHHH!! I so don’t like blogging in Microsoft word. One good thing about it is that I can see my grammar and spelling mistakes. So I won’t come across to you guys as an idiot in English. =P

Well, let me carry on with the objective of my blog…Bragging about the awesome happenings in my life. Lol.

My Saturday was a BLAST!!!

Just what the doctor ordered. Totally what I needed after a week of work/slavery in the office. =S

Kinda cool really, Ben picked me up from my place at 11:55pm and we both met up with Sher Mayne, Lee, Siree, and Mun Boon at Asia Café.

Then after that we all went on over to Lee’s house for a….


D-R-I-N-K-I-N-G P-A-R-T-Y

*cheers*

Prassan, Syafiq, and Samuytha soon came over to Lee’s place to party on.

It was the BOMB. Haha, well, we had Bacardi and coke in the first place. After 2/3 glasses my face went all flush red, but creepily enough, some parts of my body were in huge red patches while some are still fair (like unaffected). This also happened the last time at Caroline’s house, and I freaked out so bad. We all thought I had an allergic reaction to the Kahlua or something, so they massaged some Aloe Vera cream on me to help lessen the redness.

Well apparently, it’s not an allergic reaction. Thank God. It’s just the way my body reacts to alcohol-lah. Can’t help it. I’m used to it by now. Eventhough it looks scary, it’s definitely interesting. For me at least.

Sher Mayne was the first who got all red. SO ADORABLE! Hahaha, then soon both me and Lee. It was Lee’s first time I believe. Well that’s what I heardlah.

We played normal card games like Chor Dai Dee, Black Jack, Seven, and the Name Game.

I lost so bad in the Seven Game. Gila babi involved Maths. Don’t get me wrong, I love Maths, it’s just that I’m not as fast in solving equations as fast as I used to. Guess I should buy those books and practice like old times sake.

Ben was supposed to be home at like 1am, but then thankfully her dad didn’t call, he usually would though. SO, that only meant one thing. He’s SLEEPING! And when one thing leads to another, Ben becomes A BAD GURLL, by overdoing her curfew. Hahaha. Yeay for all of us!

Ben was like a drinking machine! After the Bacardi was gone, some went out to buy Beer. By then, I didn’t want anymore. Didn’t want to get that awful feeling.

However, she wasn’t tipsy…YET

So she drank a couple small glasses of beer, then the alcohol slowly KICKED IN. Abit slow lah. OMG, she’s so adorable when she’s drunk! It was till a point where she couldn’t even say the name of her car properly (it’s a MYVI). She was trying hard to pronounce it, but it came out I all sorts like “Maever”, “Mivi”, “Mayer”… Gosh, she had to pronounce it a couple of times to actually get it right. Damn cute.

Here’s some of the pics…


Ben and I


Ben took this pic, hahaha



Ben and Siree, who the heck took this photo?!?!


Ben's pic taking skills while tipsy




Another showcase of her skills...




....and another






Shafiq made me take this shot...didn't want to, but dipaksa


Take 1


Take 2



Take 3


Take 4 (shafiq says he looks gay in this picture, according to him, i couldn't agree more, lol)...
Gawd, I wanna be in the photo, bad luck having to be the photographer. hehe

Well, till it got to a point where it wasn’t cute anymore, she felt really uncomfortable. That expected feeling of puking, barfing, vomiting, regurgitating,..etc… Well you get the point. She was weak, dizzy…

Syafiq suggested we all go to mamak so she can drink some warm lime drink to take that vomit feeling away. After must persuasion, she agreed. Eventhough she really wanted to go back home, since she’s afraid of puking at the mamak place.

OK, but then, there was actually his whole bullshit thing going outside of Lee’s house. A group of 3 dudes came to meet up with Samyutha. Sam as usual was all high and talking nonstop about everything she could possibly talk about. From a speak of dust to asking as to why is the bloody moon round.

Me and Lee was outside with them for a while to “jaga” or keep on a eye out for her just incase. Because they were not really her close mates, but she layaning them coz they were her Ex’s and also more like mates, just not very close ones. They came across as nice fellers when I chatted with them for a while. But when it came to sending Ben home, departing those guys from Samyutha was the hardest thing EVER!!!

It took so LONG! Bloody hell, I was friggin pissed because seeing Ben in that condition and having to prolong it just waiting for Sam to be safely out of trouble was killing me! Due to it, going to the mamak for warm lime drink was totally out of the question because Ben seriously didn’t want to go.

I tell you,those guys meant trouble seriously. We had a feeling they wanted to do something to her somehow. Shafiq was trying to get her safely away, however, they told him off, back off and stuff. Basically, they were trying to act like bigshots. They said they will send her back home. Yea right, my ass lah. Sam was also trying to depart from them in the nicest way possible.

However, it took a turn when things happened, but by then, I had already left. It was around 4 in the morning, close to 5am. I drove Ben’s car while Ben was beside me back to her place while Lee was driving behind. We left the whole group behind to deal with the buggers. The last I saw was a whole bunch of them (my mates and those “bigshots”) gathered closely beside Mayne’s Waja. I was quite nervous to see that kind of situation, but my mind was so focused on getting Ben back home.

Anyways, she was already slightly sober after all that waiting. Good thing, didn’t want her to feel sick too long. So after I sent her back, I went into Lee’s car. Then we went on over to McDs to wait for Sam, Prassan, Mayne and Shafiq to gather.

Gosh, it was quite a serious gathering in the first 45 minutes or so. All was upset with what happened back at Lee’s house. Apparently, one of those Idiots scratched Mayne’s Waja. LIKE WHAT THE HELL! They suck BIGtime weih! Finding trouble in everyway possible. But I’m really thankful that nothing bad happened to my mates, no guys got beaten up and stuff.

*sigh*

I reached home at like 6:45 in the morning on a Sunday. Damn tired.

I so regret not hugging Prassan that morning (leaving for Dubai on Monday, 5am). Since I was too tired to go out with them that Sunday night to mamak. It was really a last minute outing. They rang me up at 10:50pm to go out. Hahaha, I was dead tired that time, needed to sleep due to early work the next day. Haih, couldn’t believe I had to pass that last outing with Prass and they all just because I have work. I sent Prass a farewell message, he didn’t reply, but I hope he got it though.

Gotta wait till next year in Feb to see him again! Can’t wait!

Still wishing my internet can be fixed fast…
Sis procrastinating…
As for me, I leave it all to her…
So kill me…

3 comments:

Jacqkie Rowena said...

OMG. Please-please-please I beg you and your girlfriends especially- be very careful next time okay? It's involving alcohol which can be dangerous lah sometimes.

Till then, despite all that OMG sounds like you had so much fun!!!!! Weeeeeee!!

Bena said...

WHAT THE HELL?! bigshots? i remember them but what~ i dont remember u talking to them or anything lol.

i am never getting drunk again *for the second time* or third.

scary~

Swee said...

Jacqkie: yes jacqkie baby, understood! Hehehhe

Bena: yeah, i talked to them for a bit when i was outside with lee keeping an eye on Sam. They seemed quite nice. but after seeing them acting that way, thinking twice ady.

Yeah, you say that now, but who knows, you might get drunk again. Hope i'm there to see you drunk again tho. *grins* It's funny!