Saturday, December 29, 2007

LIBRA



This is a little thing that I found on Facebook. It's just one of those forwarded chain messages that is just read for your amusement.

Anyway, here's my Horoscope...

LIBRA - The Lame One (WTF?!?! Straight kena bang)

Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind (Oklaa, sort of a good save after that huge ass blow of being called "The Lame One"). Silly, fun and sweet (Aww, so true so true *grins*). Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet (Got that right baybeh! HELL YEAH!) ! However, not the kind of person you want to mess with...(yeah, quite true, it depends on the seriousness of the situation) you might end up crying...(ppffttt, not till THAT extent my friend). Libras can cause as much havoc as they can prevent (yepz, we're very balanced people. Body, mind, and soul =p). Faithful friends to the end (bingo!). Can hold a grudge for years (not too sure about it, could be). Libras are someone you want on your side (take me with you!!!). Usually great at sports and are extreme sports fanatics (WoW, well, i have been known for ping pong and badminton, guess you could count that as extreme to the max *bluek*. I'm good at sports, but not great. I've always wanted to try bungee jumping and also the one where you sit at it plunges you up into the air). Kinda dumb at times (=_=", owhh, don't start with me again...Once enuff with being called "the lame one". Now dumb?!?! Gosh, oklaaa, maybe not dumb, just blur, or i havent learnt or been exposed to it yet). 9 years of bad luck if you do not forward (kiss my flat asslah).



Explain to me, why am I lame again?

CHEERS!

3 comments:

Sara said...

hhahahah. you aren't lame to me sweetie :)

Swee said...

sara: awwww, thanks sara...*grins*
only you can say that with a smile...while others will say that and laugh....lol...jkjk

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Jacqkie Rowena said...

first of all, why do you have so many weird spams.

so ganjil wei.

second of all, someone here is a libra too. Libra power! whatever that means. o.O.