Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Last Saturday, in the afternoon I went with my sis to Pyramid to watch National Treasure 2, The Book of Secrets. I was really psyched for it, was in a good mood the whole time. Damn cun. As usual it was very creative of the producer of the movie. However, I felt that there weren’t much clues incorporated into the movie as compared to the previous one. But still it was a really good effort. The ending was cliché and touching laa. But what can you expect out of a Walt Disney film??!?! D-U-H

OHYEAH! OMG, in the movie Nicholas Cage sang Aud’s song. “I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts”. Nuts!!! Hahahahah, haiyoh, kenot escape that songlahhh. Crazy nutcase.

Then later in the night at 10:30pm, Lee and Siree came over my place and we discussed on the location where to have our drinking partylah. I suggested to invite more girls since I’ll be the only one then. So we called Melissa Lee, it was great that she could come out with us! So Lee, Siree, and I went in one car while Kah Kiat and Munboon went in another to Melissa’s house. Then we had another discussion outside her house, lol. We’re very “spontaneous” people. Last minute planners. Discussing on where to eat since she hasn’t taken her dinner yet. So after much delay with yapping around and countless “ANYTHINGLAH”, we were set on Asia café. If only that café was called ANYTHINGLAH Cafe, it would solve all our problems, save a lot of time too!


Hey, let’s go to AC!

Asia Café?

What Asia Café? Nonsense, bullshit, poppycock, choke on a coconut

and die, outdated-larh you.

It’s now called the ANYTHINGLAH CAFÉ! doink



;P


We chilled at AC and guess who we saw? Syafiq! God, he’s everywhere man! Like I said, the bunny that never stops banging…

After Syafiq left us to gather with his mates at the pool place upstairs, we left AC.

In the end we all went to Lee’s house like the last time. Good ol’ reliable place to go to.

The same thing happened as usual, red, hot, dizzy, dying, hehehe.

God where am I going with this post? Pointless, guess I’m really bored outta my mind, blogging about every single activity that came into my agenda.

Guess I’ll end here…hehehe

1 comment:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

OMG YOU STOLE MY CHOKE ON A COCONUT AND DIE PHRASE!!!