Saturday, July 12, 2008

Slow day

I'm really bored right about now...

Haha, this brings me back to yesterday when i was feeling down in the dumps. Just felt like one of those days when time seems to move very slow. And i was on the computer that time done with checking my mail and facebook. Soon Roger sensed my *sigh* as my personal message on msn and decided to cheer me up. Which worked GREAT! Somehow he's always there on msn when i need a laugh and he's not even hesitant to do anything even when he's working, he just does it just like *snap*. He copied and pasted alot of jokes for me to read which were mostly dirty jokes, i didn't mind at all coz it really did the trick. Wished i saved em all and pasted it right here. But nahh, you guys can look it up yourself. Hehe, but there was one joke that stuck in my mind till now coz to me it was dead funny yet kesian. LoL.

Can't find the joke tho....*sad*

Half Cheers !

No comments: