Monday, July 7, 2008

A mash of events

Hehe...

Yesterday as you've all read the previous post. I went to Cheryn's Farewell party and it was fun! After countless times changing outfits and trying to decide who to go as. I decided to go as Nelly with his signature plaster thingie on his face...chun anottt. Pics can be seen on Facebook so i'll only post up some pics here...


Me and my homie Chris Brown.

Funny thing was when i walked downstairs, mum was the first to see me in my outfit and asked, "Are you feeling cold???"...and when i walked out of the house coz Audrey and the gang was outside to pick me up, dad was talking to them and when he saw me, he went, "Eh, what's wrong with your face?!"...ahahahaa, could see him smiling away as we all laughed in the car at each others costumes. It's was fun!








On another note, today we celebrated Daren's Birthday early at Carls Jr. Pyramid. IT was a surprise party and a surprise it was... Well at least we'd like to think so. =P
Here's just the group picture of all of us there...




Tomorrow, I shall be off to Nuffnang's Private screening of Hancock! and guess who i'm going with? Hehehe, daddyyyy... Easylah, i don't have to drive. =P

I can just imagine dad and I camwhoring the night away...ppffttt....hehehe

Cheers!

2 comments:

Pretty Cool said...

u look super cute as nelly u chinese gal, u! but u r missing the durag or smth like that

Swee said...

Hahaha, I'm actualyl missing so many things! like bling, grillz and of course as you've said, a durag... haha, oh and a giganto watch. But still, most important is his signature tape on his face.. hehe, i think i got that down!