Monday, July 28, 2008

My Life Now

HELLO PEOPLE!

I deeply apologize for ignoring my blog these past few weeks. Don't worry, i have a perfectly good explanation for this, it's because i'm working! Working!!! WORKING!!! Currently working at Cinema Online. So far so good, i just started my first ever movie review today on Midnight Meat Train. MY colleague, ZEE and I went to Cathay to watch the Press Preview of it. Took me like 2 hours to write that...=S...of course with a lot of reading in between.

When i'm not working, the last thing on my mind is blogging. That basically explains why i havent been updating in a while. When i'm not working, i'm either watching tv or going out. Going out more actually instead of resting my ass at home. I can't help it! Imagine being couped up in a working environment, and in front of the computer for 9 hours, 5 days a week. Urgh, I can't stand it.

I...JUST...NEED...TO...GO...OUT!

Now i'm wondering, why on earth am I here facing the computer after working hours? Simple, just updating my social life online. *grins* AND of course, my parents are hogging the tv. What else can I do after being deprived of such entertainment?

Things have been going well right now at this stage of my life. However, i'd still prefer going to Uni anytime just to escape and hide away from the harsh realities of working that includes waking up early in the morning, staying back an extra hour or two waiting for either dad or sis to fetch, worrying doing something wrong, being thrown with alot of workload at one time, and the list goes on. OH, the worst i think by far is having to cut short hanging out with my peeps at night or not going out at all. Fact is because i have to work the next day and have to get enough rest so that i don't look like a total zombie. But then again, it still doesn't seem to work, coz my colleagues would often ask "Are you okay? Coz you look tired"

=_="

I'm sad...

Oh, continuing the "Things have been going well right now at this stage of my life" sentence. I just wanted to add that it includes my love life as well. If you haven't known already, the relationship between Lee and I didn't work out. We both just somehow didn't seem like a couple anymore. So it just had to end. However, i've actually found someone in my life now that made me feel all giddy again inside, and this time, i hope it's NOT jsut the first few weeks and will continue for months and months to come and hopefully even years. *grins*

I'm so happy to have met him at Benita and Estee's drinking party EXACTLY a month ago at their condo and i'm so happy that he made the first move. He's the perfect gentleman and we're not afraid to show affection for one another. We go great together, despite the fact that he's more of a meat eater and i'm towards veggies. Look on the bright side, i can eat his unwanted veggies! *yeay, more for me* Hahaha, but if you put cheese on any vegetable, i think he'll eat it anyways. Hahaha, i gotta bring a tube of cheese paste with me somehow.

I love when he takes charge of things as i'm very indicisive when it comes to making decisions. He brings me to food places which i've never set foot in before. Mostly because i haven't heard of it before and it's rather pricey. =S

I would often just gaze into his eyes for a good 1 or 2 minutes and he would often do that blur "What?" expression with his eyebrows. Hehe, I can definitely relate to him this song, within each and every word said.

Boys Town Gang - "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You"
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like Heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.

Pardon the way that I stare. (yes, i do stare, but prefer the word gaze, sounds better)
There's nothing else to compare.
The sight of you leaves me weak.
There are no words left to speak,
But if you feel like I feel,
Please let me know that it's real.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.

I love you, baby,
And if it's quite alright,
I need you, baby,
To warm a lonely night.
I love you, baby.
Trust in me when I say:
Oh, pretty baby,
Don't bring me down, I pray.
Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay
And let me love you, baby.
Let me love you.



The night we met during the party...




I'm SO ABSOLUTELY HAPPY TO BE WITH BRYAN!
(hehe, now only i reveal his name)

1 comment:

Pretty Cool said...

AW u like owe so much la. will remind u every weekend i see u guys together =)
u guys are the sweetest couple ever tee hee~! put up more lovey dovey pics =3