Saturday, July 5, 2008

Of sickness and lame jokes

Hey guys and sorry for the lack of update...

For the past one week, i've been really ill. Been having a flu, fever, and tonsillitis (backteria growth on both of my tonsils and some part of my throat as well, it hurts). So I felt pretty much tired, weak, having trouble breathing sometimes due to noseblock, lack of appetite, alot of air in my stomach (friggin uncomfortable in every way possible!), faint feeling, sorethroat, minor swelling at the side of my neck, pain in swallowing, and the list goes on. I felt terrible. Oh btw, talking sucks. I sound so funny and I talk softer now. Well, obviously lah. Can't go around talking loudly for the time being.

Anyways, if you're wondering why all of a sudden i'm dropped with a gigantic nuclear bomb of sickness, well i owe it all to last Friday night's drinking session at *ahem*'s (i'd rather keep the name anonymous just incase) condo, down at the garden near the BBQ pit. I so regret and yet i do not at certain points. I regretted the fact that I went overboard my drink limit which i NOW know what's my limit. I went to the bathroom for 3 friggin times puking my heart out which felt so sickening at all cost. I wasted my awesome Hokkien Cha dinner (dammit), I lost one of my love shaped earring into the murky depths of the toilet bowl which was filled with my awesome juices (lol), my throat was burning like the pits of hell from puking (i blame this for my tonsillitis as my throat was already starting to sore the very next day) and there was only tap water to hydrate myself, which i drank very little because i don't like the idea of drinking water from taps outdoors. Other than that, i've not regretted meeting so many interesting people! About 90% of the people there were total strangers to me, so it was a real pleasure striking up conversations with them with the lil help of some booze. *winks*

It's after a week now and i'm feeling way better than before, but still not yet fully recovered.

Hehe, anyways, i went to Urbanscapes which at first didn't seem much of a scene on the outside when Lee and I first arrived. Let's just say that the atmosphere wasn't as crowded as i had expected. Well, it's a good thing as the location is great! Spacious with a beautiful view to boot. I was glad that i came just in time to watch Estrange perform! haha. Love that "itu kamu" song. However, the crowd wasn't that happening then and when it was the crowd's turn to sing their part. Tak cukup makan kut. Or plainly just tak cukup people. =S






Andy the drummer




A rather huge old tree...


and those red lines that you see being fanned out like that makes it look totally awesome at night as it gives that illusion of laser lights as it's pretty shiny. Not kidding.


Lee and I

It was lovely just sitting on the stone bench overlooking the lake, you can occasionally spot some really fat looking Koi fishes...


...and even DUCKS! So adorable when they quacked.





I love this wall of names.


The interior is really well designed.


One of the short plays.

I didn't really take that many pictures, not in much of a mood to snap away really. Sis came in at around 8 pm after watching her Beauty and the Beast play in KL. By then, I was really tired and wanted to go home, BUT, can't coz have to wait for sis. Overall, it was a pretty well organized event. I've got no complaints so far. There was ample parking space, the timing was good. Basically, KLPAC is an awesome place to host an event this big.

On a different note, I'm really excited for tonight as i'll be going to Cheryn's farewell party and the theme is cross dressing as a famous celebrity! HAHAHAHHAA, it's gonna be awesome seeing girls dress up as guys and vice versa. HECK! ESPECIALLY vice versa! I'd like to see a guy dress up as Marilyn Monroe...*pls pls pls*

I for one have so many ideas buzzing around in my lil head and i've narrowed it down to two guys. One a comedian and the other a rapper. That's the only clue i'll give you guys. Haha, i'm so excited i feel like dressing up as both of them! But nah, i'm not that ambitious.

I'm not going to reveal who i will dress up as just yet, so i'll leave that for suspense till next time. *grins*

To end this post, i'd thought of leaving you guys with some lame pick up lines that tickled my funny bone.

Want to taste my dick? (What!?!) I said, "do you want to taste my drink?"
So, you're a girl huh?
Stand back, I'm a doctor. You go get an ambulance, I'll loosen her clothes.
So do ya wanna see something really swell?
Is your dad a terrorist? Because your the bomb!
Are you wearing space underwear? coz your butt looks out of this world!
Is your last name Campbell? Cause you're mm mm good!

Boy walks by girl
Boy: "Do you believe in love at first sight, or do you need me to walk by once more."
Girl: lol_2.gif

Love the last one, damn cute.

Cheers!

5 comments:

timcvm said...

Hahaha... really funny pickup lines!

the Campbell one was really lame! >.<
but i thought the terrorist one was good! XD

hows ur hols?

Natalie said...

hey hope you're feeling better!!

Swee said...

timcvm: Hahaha, i know! Great stuff to read when you've got nothing else better to do. Go google it up and laugh away! My holidays have been pretty great so far, all except that part where i had gotten sick...Horrible. =(

Natalie: Hi Nat! So sorry that i couldn't attend your church event that you and your mates organized..How did it go? I'm sure it went well and according to plan...hehee, how not to when you're in the team. *winks* Yeah, i'm feeling much better now. Throat doens't hurt anymore. Thank goodness. Now i'm having an enormous appetite due to the porridge nightmare i had to endure for the past one week. So yeah, i'm eating like never before now..whahahaha

Pooks said...

u puked from drinking too much? should be a nice experience huh. hahaha... u also got the "lame" infection i see. haha..

timcvm said...

oh cool... mine's like damn boring! haha i'm thinking of finding a job but just can't seem to picture myself waking up and going for work! =P

hmm hope ur feeling better! get well sooN!! =)