Friday, May 9, 2008

A trip to remember

*mimicks British accent* I had a splashin' gud time yesterday ol' chap!

*grins* it was awesome! We got got lost, ate dinner, then went to Genting!

I couldn't ask for a more chunted day..hehe

Lee came over to my place at 7:30pm with this huge big ass car. Those big 6-7 seater van or something. I was quite shocked to see him in it. hahaha, my lil boy in a big ass car. So not used to. Anyways, he was going to exchange cars with his uncle, that's why he drove it. But anyways, we went over to Joyce's and Sireesak's place to pick em both up for dinner.

Went to some mamak in SS15 to change cars with his Uncle. So we moved into a Waja. Kinda fun really changing cars. We should make it a habit everytime we go out. lol.

They decided to go to SS2 to eat. We got lost. hahaha. Spent quite alot of time getting lost lah. But it's so so so so so fun getting lost while being the passenger! Kesian baby =(

Well, when we finally reached out destination...

Walked about, quite warm lah the area. It's this hawker stall place lah. Never been there before, not too appealing anyways. So in the end, we decided to go to Taman Megah's Ming Tien!

Love that place. The atmosphere is just awesomelah. Open space and not too crowded and stuffy. By the time we reached Taman Megah it was 9:40 something like that. Quite latelah to be having dinner at around this time. What to do??

So then we ate, hung around abit, laughed at nonsensical stuff then left at 11 something. After sending them back it was already 11:30pm, so that's when we left for Genting Highlands!

I was pretty excited as it had been many years since i've been there and I really miss the cold weather. The mates we invited apparently had curfews or had other things to do that's when we decided to just go outselveslah instead. At first I was abit worried with Lee driving up there and all. I guess it's the lack of trust I bestow upon young drivers. HAHAHAHAA. Also because he didn't wear his spectacles, so I had to lookout for the signs on his behalf. Lagi I got worried, when i thought about how foggy it might be driving up/down. But then he's driven up to Genting 3 times and yesterday was his 4th. So shouldn't be that badlah. Comfortingly, he drives REALLY WELL. Taking those turns like a pro. hehe *applause* and also it wasn't foggy at all during the journey up there and back down. THANK GOD!

I was so happy when we finally reached the top!

Gosh, it was so bloody freaking cold to the maximum. Moreover, I was wearing a long sleeved shirt with a jacket. Still cold as hell. Lee just wore a short sleeved shirt...fullstop. Well of courselah, jeans and underwear too. HAHAHA, not just a plain shirt only...puh-leezeee. hehe

I kept asking him all the time, "Aren't you cold????"
Then sarcastically replying while folding his arms together to keep warm, "yeah, owh, i'm sooo cold, i'm sooo cold". Cih. Could whack him over and over everytime he says that. Apparently, to him it wasn't cold at all. Said last time was colder. Seriously, I was freezing my ass off sitting outside of Coffee Bean overlooking KL, while he sits and looks like he's at the beach or something.

Oh Lord, why do I get cold easily?!?!
My blood circulation sucks just so you know.

After Coffee Bean, we walked around Genting basically. In and out. It was nice.

I enjoyed every shiver that I experienced as the wind blew harder. I enjoyed every bit of gripping Lee's hand hard and didn't want to let go when we walked outside of the building. I enjoyed when the tip of my nose when so cold till it was numb. I enjoyed breathing in the cool air deep into my lungs. I just enjoyed spending time with him eventhough I didn't talk that much, but just his presence besides me is enough to make me smile.

a model of Genting

Not many people walking about...

After walking here and there and standing looking at the KL view. We decided to head back down. It was about 4:30am.

Freaking hell, while we were in the car waiting abit for the engine to heat up. Suddenly he said, "Eh look, the cat's staring here"..
I gave a little squeak of fear and turned... Seriously, there was this pretty orange cat with big eyes laying on the car hood beside us, staring at our direction. Without blinking, it just kept staring and staring as if we were that interesting to look at. Damn freaky lah, so we just left the place.

Reached home almost 6am. It was great being there. Miss it already...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 genting siot...aiyah.....hahaha....nex time....i shal go ALONE!!!!hahahah.....aiyoh u at least wear jeans n long sleeves....i d othr day wear slipers t-shirt n short pants lagi la cold....alamak AH!!!

Swee said...

hahahhaa, boy who 'benci's himself..lol...damn funny...
Siree: Bencinyee akuuu...

yalah, you fellers are really heroslah... thick skin all...amazing gift

Jacqkie Rowena said...

fuyo damn cun lah lee win. it's okay being cold easier, you get to have real-life plus warmer, JACKET!

*cough-leewin-cough*

:P