Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back from Sabah

YEAY! Home Sweet Home...

I'm back from my 1 full week trip in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah!

Duration: May 13th - 20th
People: Kerry, Audrey, Chia Wern, Caroline, Behonce, Jacqkie, Daren, and ME!

Since Carol and Jacqkie stays in Sabah. We freeloaders *ahem* stayed in Jacqkie's house. It was great fun! Having talks a night and even the occasional snores of some people. lol

I will post up pictures of our trip very soon.. I hope to get pics from Calyn and Carol who also took pics with their cameras.

We had a great time going to the beach, chilling out with each other, shopping, and of course eating alot of food, seafood that is. Hehe.

...and i've got MORE great news that I've found out during my trip in Sabah. Will post it in my next post. Can't wait to share it with yall.

Cheers!

No comments: