Tuesday, February 5, 2008

~tralalalalaa~

Hello world!

Yesterday I had a great time out. Was practically out the whole entire day!

Fantastico!

Kerry, Shafiq, Karen and I went over to Essence to pick up our pay cheque and on behalf of Denise's and Audrey's.

SWEET!

Shafiq, on the other hand was there to tryout the baby costume for the World Contraceptive Day roadshow which will be happening on the *censored* and *censored* at *censored*. Wait a minute, am i allowed to blog about this? Arh, who gives a damn, not my problem now is it? (Kerry, shh, don't tell him that I blogged about it, least I didn't give away the date and venue =P)

Wokay, conclusion is : MUST...BRING...CAMERA (make sure to bring extra batteries)

After out collecting our fantastically low amount of "moolaaa", we went over to 1 Utama to chillout and for Karen to buy a present. Quite cun really her gift. Costs a bomb too. Hahahaha. The we went to eat at a nice little quaint Japanese restaurant. I ate the ramen there and boy was the soup salty. hmmm, but it was oklaaa.

Anwyays, while I was in 1 Utama, I was msging Benita. Only later to find out that she too was in 1 U with her own posy of mates. Pure coincidence. So when my mates and I were done trying on clothes for fun I departed with them and met up with Ben and her mates at Nandos. Chilled out with them for a while then Bena and I were on our own to find a present for our dear mate Kish who will be leaving on the 10th of Feb.

So fralalalalala we went walking up and down, left and right, to so many nice and lame shops. Arghh, hard man. Our feet ached so bad. Moreover, we were so late! Late because we had set up a gathering at 6pm at SS15, Souk. Dammit, Kish was waiting for us at McDs already and we were still finding some nice presents for him. We're so screwed......

When we've finally settled with the presents, yes, there is an "S" there. We got him 2 stuff and Joyce is also chipping in on it since she doesn't have the time to go out. So tralalalala, we walked super fast because we were BLOODY FRIGGIN LATE! We we're pratically chanting in our heads, "omg omg omg, kish is so going to kill us, we're so gonna die, we're so screwed!!!"

Seems like God was against us or something, because at every traffic light, it just hadddd to magically turn red when we're getting near. Sheesh. Add more stress into our already stressed minds. Kish occasionally mged Ben, like "Ben?" Then i called Kish to inform him that we're in Subang already, but my heart was so saddened when he had this really upset monotonous tone in his voice when he spoke. ARGHHH, add more stress AND extreme guilt.

We hurried over to pick up Joyce at her place, then sped off to McDs. By then it was already 8:40pm, we Ben and I chanted "omg, omg, we're so dead, we're so dead". Imagine waiting at McDs for more than an hour and a half, and he was having a horrid fever (didn't know he was sick).

But thankfully, he was happy and all cheerie and all kishy as the 1st 5 minutes past by or something. PRAISE THE LORD!

We went over to Souk for dinner and then to AC for a game of pool. Ben so rocked the house with her skills. Hahaha, I on the other hand, sucked to the pits of hell. Oh well, i still enjoyed playing it. *grins*

We then lepaked at AC, took loads of pictures at the carpark, then gave Kish his farewell present. So can't wait to see him again this Wednesday with Audrey. Should be F-U-N!

Here's to the memorable moments:



Dinner at Souk, SS15


Ben imitating Kish's emo pose...;P








In the car, before playing pool





Asia Cafe pool place








In the carpark, before leaving kish.














Hope you enjoyed looking through those weird pictures *grins*


Anyways, on another different note, for ou
r Project Subject this semester we would have to do 2 things.

1. Come up with a student's events consultancy company. Which will officially be under Taylor's. Awesome huh? We're the 1st bunch to do this, so whatever name, logo, mission and vision, everything about our company will be car
ried forth in the years to come. Future students will be conducting their final semester projects under this company. Can't get any sweeter than this...or can it?
2. We would have to come up with 2 events for ***. Not sure whether I am able to expose this information. Oh well, no worries, in time you'll know.

Kerry came up with the name "proPassi
on" for our company. I'm come to love the name, think it's really creatively put. So in the end, it is called...

"proPassion Events: a Taylor's student consultancy"

Then it's up to the creative team to come up with a few logo designs for our company to be decided by the class on which best suits the company's image. Included into the presentation were Audrey's, Kerry's, Nessa's and my design. Overall, I was pretty excited about this as I really wanted my logo to be a part of this. Imagine seeing your logo up somewhere that is being seen by the public. Utter cunness.

*jeng jeng jeng* guess what?

Out of all the logos that were there, mine was what the mojority of them preferred! I was extremely excited! Unexplainable. The thing that I suppose got to them was the 3 waves. Gosh, i swear, if i hadn't had put that, then this would surely be discarded just like *snap*.

The original logo


But then I had to tweak it to fit according to their preference. Thus, it has evolved into what will become the official logo. This...


Is it better?


Well, I think the original better. Oh well, whats one vote against the rest?

Anyways, I'm still HAPPY! whoohoo!!



Funny quote of the week: "my slippery so damn slipper"
Well, you know what I mean. I said this to my sis when I slipped slightly to the front on a rainy day *grins*
Think in advance yall!

CHEERS!


No comments: