Friday, September 7, 2007

Today..

I'm currently satisfied with my blog layout. *grins* Though there's a piece of me that just wants to add more stuff, it's like i'm never fully contented. Always wanting to change bits and pieces of it. Trying to make it look, cunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.


But a simple blog is always best!

Anyways, just thought of updating. I'm in the mood. It's due to the fact that my mid-terms just ended today! Hurrahhh!! I got my PHUNK T-shirt already too! It's the "smallest" size there is. Soon will post a pic of me wearing the shirt sometime next week i believe. Gonna wear it for the PHUNK Charity Garage Sale on Tuesday. Hope to get good sales within the 2-day garage sale. I'm on duty on TUESDAY!!! SO come and see ME! me-me-me-miny-me! hahahaha

Today there was an International Bazaar going on at Subang Parade. There were countries from Australia, Korea, Japan, Afganistan, Turkey, France, Netherlands, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Britain, and many more seeling their goods from their motherland. I tasted some cheese, spagehetti, and Korean pancake. Hehehe, the food part was the only best partlah honestly. OHHH, and i found out that there were such things as canned escargots while i was at the France booth! Very intriguing. hehe. Btw, the spagehetti was crappy because they were cooked by 2 chinese girls, who kinda talked very chinese educatedly...hmmm, not really authentic french cuisine. *grins*

Overall, it was interesting to checkout, but seriously, there wasn't much to offer though. However, i was very lucky to be in time to get myself entertained by the traditional Malaysian Panggung Wayang Kulit. OMG, it was GREAT! Eventhough sometimes i couldn't really understand what they were saying, but when you do, it's hillarious. Can't help to put a smile on your face man. Genius.

At night, I went out to chill with Ben, Joyce, and Dave. Dave will be leaving tomorrow,wait a minute...It's like 1 am now, CRAP, OK, he's leaving today! At 8 something in the morning. Gonna miss you man. You're a pleasure to be around with. Safe journey back to Canada! Better reminisce and cry in the 30 hour flight to your studyland. hehehe

Miss ya already *sighs* Gotta have ya around to bully ben. IT's fun! Come back soon ya hear!

On another note, while i was busy studying for my last test paper, my sis suddenly came into the room at close to 12midnight with 2 big hardcover books! Ruining my concentration...*cehhhhhhwahhhhh* (not really concentrating also). Well, those two books she was holding were pop-up books! Collector's item. One was entitled Alice in Wonderland and the other was The Wizard of Oz. Don't laugh k, because once you see it, you'll be smiling in awe of it's intricate detail.


AMAZING...same goes for the price of it...=S

I will have pics posted up soon!

So in the meantime....here are 2 videos for your viewing pleasure!
This is exactly how it looks like.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND



WIZARD OF OZ (It's only the 1st page though)



~FIN~

No comments: