Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Insult me again!

WOKAY! Blog abit dead so i thought lets read some pompous insults!

Whahahahaha, i actually came across an interesting website when i was looking for the correct spelling for pompous, i was pretty unsurelah of the spelling. Ya know how it is when you surf the net, unexpected interesting findings will come about. This webby really made my day *grins* it's so funny!

http://www.geocities.com/jcsheehan/pompous.html

Btw, the ENGLAND used is very THE POWDERFUL...hehe

Here's some of my FAVourite insults (the ones that i could actually decipher & is really funny):

#1 Looking at you reminds me that I support euthanasia.

#2 Your very existence is evidence that God makes mistakes.

#3 The idea that you may procreate makes me sad for the future of humanity.

#4 The deplorable calamity that was your birth reminds me there is no God.

#5 The catastrophic mishap that was your birth reminds me there is no God.

#6 It's clear to me that your personality also serves as a contraceptive for you.

No comments: