Wednesday, September 12, 2007

i'm so weird

Gosh, ya know what? I may have found a very interesting way for people to blog when they have got nothing else to blog about.

It all started when i was TRYING to start off my feature article on SPCA. O..M..G.. I tell you.... I didn't know what to say. So i started off with "It's a hard knock life to be an animal" coz apparently the "hard knock life" song from the movie Annie was chanting in my brain. Weird. SO then soon all crap started to flow out of me. It didn't make sense but it seemed very much entertaining to read back *grins*

So here's what i typed out, and btw, i didnt' do nuts to my feature wrtiting. Maybe i should submit this... *slaps myself silly*

It’s a hard knock life to be an animal, whether to call a weather man or to even find a new husband, a gift is a gift. What more can I say? Maybe nothing much coz all I want is love. Yes love, hahaha, interesting topic no? I’d say go to mother hell you weirdo and may the good lord bless you with all the treasures from above you mother load. I love my life, sometimes I hate it though. Sometimes I feel when I’m down in the dumps, I want to just give up all that I have right there and then. Go drown yourself in a pond YOU! YES YOU! Whoever you are. May the light descend upon thee. Shall a dog love someone who’s cruel and helpless? Dogs rule, cats drool. No doubt. Cats are such prissy pussies. All they care about is how they look like, get away from me or i’ll scratch the living daylights outta ya you conniving lil pest. What in the world is the world coming to? People shitting on each other and women whores. Get your act together people, we need real humans in this world. Keep your ass tight! Sexy ass is in. Yadayadayada. End.

HAHAHHA, haiyohhh, i'm really bored and got nothing to write about for my feature.

HELP!

4 comments:

DeGiRL said...

hahhahaha! oh my gosh! imagine Mr. Tamboos face if u submitted this! dont babe!! hahahahh!

Anonymous said...

LOL, gosh, i KNOW!!!! He seems to me to be like some 1600s Royal British wannabe by conversing in Purrrrfecttt Posh English, where manners is at the top of the pyramid...=_="

Jacqkie Rowena said...

oh my gosh. that is weirdness. it's as if like your randomness poured in like water at that time wei.


spookeyh!

hahaha.

Swee said...

hahahaa, poured in like water...it just naturally flows out man....but i'm lovin it!
*dances around*