Saturday, January 10, 2009

Puppy!

One day (yesterday), i reached home from work. I saw that the doggie cage outside was covered with a big piece of cloth and at the corner of the cage where the cloth didn't cover, i saw a small dark silhouette. I looked closer...thought it was a squirrel my dad picked up from the road like last time (dying), but then i shrieked - "PUPPY!"

Yes, another one more addition to the family in which my dad can't keep his hands off. He always seems to add on more lil critters into our lives eventhough he keeps saying, "no more dogs". Everytime he says that, without fail we'll get another one. He can't help it.

Anyway, this is cutie is so small. I think maybe about 2 months. Male. Sis wanted to name him "Fonzie" from the movie Grease or "Mr. Buttons" just because it sounds cute. Mum says "Tommy" (WTF?!?). I say "Travis". Bryan says "Milo" (awww). Wonder what my dad thinks.

Normally we give our dogs their names after seeing their personality. Russell my shih tzu is named that way because it sounds like a rascal, which is still is. Dodger my retriever is becoz when he was a lil puppy, he would always dodge at the lil black ants, kacauing them. Hehe. Well, as for Chloe my mix breed girl, just coz we felt like she is a Chloe. Haha, no explanation needed.

Well, here are some of the pics of the lil tyke. =)




So small.










Playing in my room after washing his feet and arse up from the poop. This is the first night i met him. =)


He loves jumping around on my comforter *grins*

I still love my other three babies at home. No worries. They're not neglected of my love. Chewah.

p/s: Any suggestions on what to name him?

Cheers!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's with the flowers....tyke sounds nice :P

Jacqkie Rowena said...

maybe something that resembles or sounds like playful? ;)oh milo sounds good too, since he's milo-ish in colour :)

Swee said...

Anonymous: Haha, tyke does sound nice. But then i would be better to have a two syllables in a word. Coz when i go all baby talk on him..it feels nice to say like "bay-bieee", or "saaa-yaaaangg"..haha know what i mean?

Jacqkie!: Yeah, i know! sis also thinks milo sounds suitable. I wanna see other options tho...hehe

Anonymous said...

senang-senang panggil "Cinnamon" je laa. bcz color cam cinamon hahahaa :P

Natalie said...

The puppy is so cute! I have no idea what to name him though.

Swee said...

Haha, omg, Cinnamon? Pleezeee laaaa...hahaha, i think we're on the verge of naming him either biscuit or milo...HAHA

Natalie said...

Milo sounds better than biscuit. ;)

Swee said...

Hahaha, i know, i was stuck between the both of them..but then i really liked the sound of biscuit...=P