Thursday, January 1, 2009

Eve of 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I had a fantastic time hanging out at Sait Yie's Barbeque party last night to celebrate the coming of 2009. No fireworks going on but we could hear it coming from Sunway Lagoon.

Time flies and somehow i don't want it to be the 1st of Jan anymore. I just want to it maintain in the month of sweet sweet December, where holidays are aplenty. Hehe. Not looking forward to Chinese New Year. Not much of a fun thing for me really to go back hometown. Can't really click well with my relatives. But ah, what the heck, don't be a bitch about it and just go!

If only i had some pics with me of last night so at least this blog spot won't look so dull. Heck, even i wouldn't want to read this post if i were you. =P

All the best and make cranberry juice out of 2009 people!

No comments: