Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Technology...pfftt

I'm downloading Skype now as we speak...

Why does it take this long to download the file?!? I swear, it moves 1% per minute. Guess it'll be done in about an hour and forty minutes. Ah, the pain.. the agony of waiting...

I hope skype will work with my computer. It kinda sucks that my MSN can never work ever since being stuck by a virus which i so idiotically got while chatting with Denise on msn. "Oh, what does this link lead me to.." *click* "ARGHHHH, FUCKING RETARD VIRUS!!"

..ever since then, even after reformatting the computer TWICE. I could not log into MSN. It's such a sad situation. But at least there are other alternatives, like my trusty ebuddy.com. My buddy for life i tell ya. Truly one of a kind. I've tried meebo.com (sucks), iloveim.com (sucks twice), webmessenger.com (sucks thrice and would drown it in the Pacific Ocean if i could). Needless to say, ebuddy was the most reliable and better looking amongst the rest.

*dammit* skype finished downloading to the comp BUT can't even open to do the Skype Setup Wizard. *cries* I wanna webcam for Christ sake! I hate this computer. Moreover i hate the other computer because apparently it's having trouble going online using the USB adaptor for the wireless internet connection. At this moment i hate technology because it feeds off both frustration and comfort. *stress stress stress*


*destresssssss*

Curse you technology!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dat is one satisfied dog. akaka

Swee said...

Hahahaha, i feel like being in that dog's position man...friggin adorable!