Monday, December 8, 2008

Peaches leaving tomorrow

Wheeee...back to blogging!

Come to think of it, i think it feels great to type here again, though not sure where this is going. =S I guess reading's Vven's and Ashleigh's blogs got me missing my own, apart from the constant guilt of not updating anything.

Bryan (aka Byran in his Maybank account or Peaches in World of Warcraft), well he'll be leaving to Brunei tomorrow, the wonderful tax-free land. Honestly, i think i need to check that place out. I can't seem to picture how it looks like. Anyway, i won't be seeing him till the 10th of February, 2 months baby! Maybe it'll be a good thing, separation yea? (In distance i mean, just incase you might interpret it differently) I haven't been spending much time at home lately. Always going out with Bryan Bryan Bryan...


So frequent, that whenever i tell my mum, "Mummy, i'm going out". Then she'll reply "Going out with Bryan to SS15 is it?"

=_= So true mummy, it's almost routine. So routine infact, that i feel guilty for not spending much time at home. Sucks right having a daughter like me, right? I know i would. So maybe, just maybe this 2 month break of not seeing each other is a very good thing. Time to spend more time at home and not go out all the time. Be a couch potato! Readddd moreeee. Stuff like that. Oh yes! Blog too *winks*

Recently, i made Peaches a lil gift before he leaves to Brunei. The picture is in the camera which my sis took to the Krabbi Island yesterday for a 5 day trip, so i won't be able to post it up now. Will have to wait till then. I loved my own creation! My hand ached from it, too much *ahem* colouring involved. Hehe, a gift from the heart, yo!

Cheers!

No comments: