Saturday, September 6, 2008

Party

Just updating so that the first words i see on my blog aren't "Stupid Fatherfuckers" anymore. Hahaha, a rather rude introduction.

I'm awake on a saturday morning now when i clearly should be sleeping away in my bed. Somehow due to work, i always seem to wake up at 8 something instictively. *dammit* happening on a weekend is terrible. But it's also good to start the day fresh and early. But then again, i shall be hitting the sack soon after updating my social life on the net since i didn't get to do so due to hectic schedule.

Last night i had a gathering with my colleagues and bosses and they were major fun! Totally enjoyed myself last night. Lazy to wanna dish out more details at the moment, so yeah, gist of the story was that it was the bomb!

I can't wait to go to Sher Mayne's house tonight for her Birthday Party!

That's all for now...

CHEERS!

No comments: