Monday, September 1, 2008

Disaster strikes

Two words to describe this:

Stupid Fatherfuckers!












Items stolen: Coin box(don't think there's many coin in there at all) and the green top cover for the car's air purifier (wtf?!?!). Not worth busting the car window OK! Just take the car window will ya, its worth more than what you stole loser...

Left my mp4 behind and sis's mp3 player cassette adapter (Thank god). I'll give you props for stupidity.

*sighs*

Bad day today, got a small cut from the broken glass, stubbed my toe (twice), one of my fav t-shirt is ruined, spilt some sweet and sour juice on the sofa and the day feels gloomy due to the heavy rain.

On the bright side, two good things came out from today, mum made an awesome spicy fried yellow mee and Sher Mayne is having a party this coming Saturday! *yeay*

But i'm still pissed over the car. Hate it when my dad has to deal with it being sent to the mechanics. =( Troublesome stuff.

No cheers for today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god *_*