Thursday, January 17, 2008

Port Dickson

OLA!

It's been a long time since I've blogged, but then again it's because I've been pretty internet deprived at home (computer problems). Now it's fixed after the 3rd reformat, nuts right?

My sis downloaded Firefox, and I have to say, Firefox is so good for blogspot because when you upload pictures, there won't be any large spaces created that will annoy the heck outta ya by constantly narrowing down the gap. But the bad point is that you can't drag the picture all the way down to the specific location, you'd have to drag it picture by picture. Crazy thing.

Anyway, my mundane life has been uplifted due to my trip to Port Dickson last weekend that me and my mates went to right after internship to unwind and enjoy the beach.

Beach "Eewww" you say? Yes, I've heard alot of stories about the beaches there being all nasty and unclean. Well, it depends on which beach you go to. We went to 2 beaches in PD. The first is right behind the Resort in which we stayed called Glory Beach Resort, and the other (which is damn cun) is Bayu Beach Resort. It was awesome being able to swim around and splash water into each others faces.

*paathoooiee* salty bastards...


It's been a great 3 day 2 night holiday for us. I totally loved Shaneil's driving. It's so so so ahhh, bergaya, so manly, so can turn a girl on. *vrroomm vrrooomm* hehehe, eventhough the evil bugger damn smart, went and purposely swerved hard till he made Audrey and I at the back scream for our lives. Plus, I spilt some of my coke I was holding. But no worries, it's a rented car. Didn't spill much either way.

We rented 2 manual Wira cars. Audrey, Shaneil, Denise, and I in one car. Whereas Kerry, Jacqkie, Daren and Shafiq is in the other.

Shaneil and Shafiq drove damn fast, like really fast, gila babi. So we reached at PD in an hour and 10 minutes. It was fun. Nothing impresses a girl than a guy who can speed and do cun tricks with a manual car. Personally speaking here, since not all girls would like it. But i know Denise loves it too!

On our first day, this is what we did:



Checked in at the Glory Beach Resort at 4 something.


Us four in the car...


We got a room with seaview, so this is the beach right behind our resort... Low tide now


This beach isn't exactly clean I would say... pretty gross really when you're walking in it because of the algae on the sand. So squishy gross!!!





Getting comfortable, having a chit chat session


Jacqkie and Daren, awwww.... Hehehe, the happy couple. Ohyeah, that reminds me. Audrey and I are the only 2 single people there. So, we became a couple there. Hahaha, we swing both ways apparently...=S





After adjusting and resting outselves in the room, we went for a swim at the beach behind. I didn't take any pictures there, so these are the pictures after the beach...


*swt* Let me explain.. Daren was talking to me from behind, so I was talking to him looking up since the bugger damn tall. As you know, i talk with hand gestures. That would explain why my friggin arms are like THAT!


After swimming, we were damn hungry, so we went to eat at this Seafood restaurant for dinner.





I brought over 2 bottles of VSOP from my house, i'm apparently the supplier now when it comes to alchohol since I have, correction HAD 10 bottles of it at my place. The alchohol is really old, was kept for many years now, so that would explain some pieces of cork floating in the sweet juice of life. *grins*


Isn't the bottle pretty?



Cheers!


We're all happy happy people...


I'm no drinker that's for sure...Alchohol and me aren't exactly best friends


LOL, wth?!?!


When i look at this picture, it makes me want to go "UGGAH! UGGAH!" *please don't kill me Kerry*


After drinking, the next in our agenda was...


TWISTER!!! My all time favourite game EVER!!


Unfortunately, I was the first to get out. So I was snapping pictures away while they were suffering...muahahaha


Tee-hee-hee *GRINS*


Daren, the person who always bully me...PAYBACK TIME!!



HA-HA, neh-neh-ne-bu-bu


The Round 1 : Finals
Denise and Shaneil, the very oh-so-extrovert-couple-who-do-private-couple-things-in-public


The winner is Shaneil!


Round 2...Shaneil said "Jacqkie, we'll start with you first...Left breast on green"
*burst of laughter from everyone*


Only 3 of us left...







Wheeee...I won!!! Among the 3 of us, Shaneil TERkick Jacqkie's nose. So she pulled out from the game, DAMN sakit weih. Shaneil plays dirtyyyyyy, jkjk





Day 2 of our trip:


We went to Melacca in the afternoon to just visit Jonker Street and eat the famous Chicken Rice Balls.



After lunch, walking around Jonker Street...

















a group picture before we head back to PD


When we reached back to PD, we went straight for dinner. We were driving around the town area for some nice place to eat, but unfortunately alot of shops were closed, and as for the open shops, there were concerns of hygiene issue. SO, instead we saw the light, RED and WHITE light...KFC...

Hahaha, Daren/ Donkey Kong/ Bully Boy/ Monkey was trying to irritate the heck out of me by hogging up whatever i was doing at the sink. We were fighting for the the water and the hand dryer like hell. *dammit* It was funny eventhough my arms were hurt in the process. The bugger had to squash my arms against the side wall of the hand dryer. *uwaaaaaaaa*

Anyways, after dinner, we went back to the resort to chill and watch some tv shows before our ultimate night to remember.

which is...

to...

errr...

shalalalalala...*clap clap clap*

...go to Bayu Beach Resort, to the beach there to drink, swim, and play fire crackers (sparklers)!

It was the BOMB! Reached there at about 12 midnight and it was bloody dark and creepy since no one was there...

But one look at the sky at that time, blew me away. It was just so spectacular, amazing, beautiful to see the stars shining brightly in the clear cloudless vast sky. It was definitely breathtaking. So suitable for a nice romantic stroll on the beach. *sighs*

The sand is so soft, it's white sand according to Kerry. Omg, damn cunlaaa, some drank (i didn't drink) and played the sparklers .(I DID!) Then soon, we got bored of just sitting down looking up at the sky and went to swim! These sneaky people had an evil plan man, Shaneil carried me and spun me around and threw me into the water. *pathoooieee* saltyyyyy.... But is was fun anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. We left the place at 3 something in the morning I believe.

This is definitely something to remember, hope to do it again sometime.










My slippers...pwetty sand...so soft....

The beach behind Bayu Beach Resort is probably the BEST beach in PD as far as i know...
Go check it out at night guys!

CHEERS!

4 comments:

Bena said...

hahahaha sounds so fun!

and some nice pis u took hehehe. oh yeah, speeding is dangerous! becareful *look who is talking*

Jacqkie Rowena said...

You should really get rid of the diet man. He's darn irritating.

AND OMG YOU PUT THE PIC OF ME AND DAREN SLEEPING TOGETHER!

*thunder sounds*

nah, anyway. Darn cutelah you and Daren fighting over the sink. we just knew you'd be squashed. :D

Swee said...

Bena: yeah, look who's talking. Tee-hee-hee. You're a good driver anyways, i've no worries about ya. Eh, next trip coming up before CNY with Siree, Lee and You is Genting!

Can't wait for that...

Jacqkie: Get rid of the diet???!? what are you talking about? *confused*

You're talking about Daren being darn irritating right? hehehe

Hahaha, yeaaaa, my poor arms were squished..sakitttttt

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA the exclamation mark to cover the valley of tenderness made me laugh gila babi