Saturday, August 9, 2008

I cut my hair

I've cut my hair! (a week ago actually, tee-hee-hee)

At first I thought it looked damn "lala"-ish / boyish due to it's many layering (I did wanted it more layered to give add more volume to my hair). But then again, I've gotten used to it by now and am loving it. *yeay*

I malas to take pictures of my new hairstyle so you guys know how it looks like, but my hairdresser did! haha, he was taking pics of my hair with his phone for future reference for his customers. Chun chun.

I'm lazy to do a lengthy blog like how I did last time, so I shall be off!

I shall be reviewing "4bia" on Monday... I'm so afraid to watch it by myself... omg, Thai horror film... =S

~tata~
Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi swee...im inviting you to promote you blog in new social blog directory, please visit http://www.bloggerunited.com, cheers