Friday, August 24, 2007

Korean Affair

HEy yall! I'm freee from assignments for the moment!! So darn happy, but also freakishly tired now...

Had a blast after college today, kerry, Aud and I had loads of laughs at McDs. Super killer funnylah when the 3 of us hang out.

The best part of the day was that me and my fam went to this Korean BBQ restaurant called Daorea at Taipan USJ. Hehehe, my dad suddenly got that drive to eat Korean food after watching Anthony Bourdain travelling in
South Korea there trying out the cun cun dishes...YUM! Introduced my dad to Daorea coz i've been there with Benita and her mum. Heheh, so nice, we ate lunch there like long time ago. early this year i believe.
GREAT PLACE TO BE!

As my dad parked his care infront of this
Sate Kajang shop in Taipan, when we got out and walked past by the shop, the aroma of the satay was SOOOOOOOO goooooood. Blardy hell! It made both my parents patah balik and walk into the shop to get their hands on some satayy...Didn't realize it when my sis was calling me from behind saying that they wanna eat satay...

=_=" I so syiok sendiri walking infront summore....

Anyway, dad ordered 20 sticks of satay and OMG, so sedap giler giler! I tell you! super yumylicious and so tender and so so so *sigh* ...best satay i've ever tasted! Then after our appetizer...finally we got back on schedule to the main course...DAOREA Korean BBQ Restaurant!

We were greated with loads of "
ANNYONG HASEO" as we walked in. The place was quite packed really. But the atmosphere was very enchanting.

Dad ordered 2 sets of BBQ, one beef and another pork (lots of side orders with the set, and i mean ALOT of side orders, unlimited too *grins*)...and ordered a large bowl of soup (so spicy badass shit). I love the soup, kimchi, errr i can do without...hehe, but the bean sprout damn sedappppp! *drools* The beef and pork was
*drOOLS* so juicyyyyy, tender, and D'licious!

Well, my mom couldn't take the soup, too spicy for her. Hahaha. She doens't like Korean food apparently. Sad. Prefers Japanese food. For me I like bothlah!


When we were in the middle of eating our soup, suddenly there was this dude who was playing the flute (a traditional Korean instrument, don't know the exact word for it, so i'm just calling it a flute) then followed by some clapping by the workers, then they sang a Happy Birthday song to this girl....(Her Bday just so you know, hehe, who knows you guys might think taht they sing this to random people wishing them Happy Birthday when it isn't). Soon the drum started playing. WOW, the beat damn nice man. THENNN!! A worker dude there was DANCING! This kind of special traditional dance i can tell you is so one of a kind. I've never seen it before! To be brutally honest here, i wanted to laugh my ass off coz it looked really blardy funny! It's like some mental patient doing a rain dance or something. Looked like a mixture of bollywood, and some other funny dance. Gosh, shouldve brought a camera that time. WOuldve been a good recording *grins*

Owhyah! forgot to mention that the first "person" that i saw and "whom" greeted us was RAIN!!!!! *sighs deeply* Well it's actually a scroll banner of RAIN with his signature on it. Blardy hell!! So wanna take that down and keep it at home. He's actually been to DAOREA at Kota Damansara when he was here in Malaysia.
Damn, really want that banner so bad...

Anyway! That's my day for today. Tomorrow gonna watch movie with sis...Harry Potter(definitely) and probably Rush Hour 3.

2 Movies in one day good? i dunno...

No comments: